HELP & FAQS
Welcome to our customer care page.
If you're looking for help on one of our apps, please visit their respective pages:
Are Onavo apps free and what is your business model?
Onavo apps are currently free. To keep our apps free, we may share insights based on fully anonymized, aggregated data as part of Onavo Insights, a service companies in the mobile industry use to help them learn about the market and improve their own products. For example, we may share which apps are popular by aggregating the usage of millions of users. Your personally identifiable information will never, ever be shared with third parties for research purposes. For more details, please refer to our privacy page.
What does Onavo mean and how do you pronounce it?
Pronunciation: ɒn·nɑ·voʊ [on-nah-voh] hear it
Onavo means lots of things:
- In ancient Cantonese, Onavo means "a clever investment".
- Seamus O'Navo was the great Irish explorer who roamed the seas and discovered the lost Datum Largum archipelago.
- Onavo is the name of the traditional Samurai art of balancing a cellphone on one's Katana.
- Onavo is a medicinal plant that grows exclusively in the deserts of Mexico, and is known to make big problems smaller.
- Onavo is a small island 200 miles southwest of Hawaii. The native cuisine is known for its small portions yet spicy tastes.
- The Onavoan Period is a short geologic period between the Precambrian and the Phanerozoic periods in which the earth's crust underwent high pressure compression into the solid rock we are familiar with today.
- An Onavo is a 26-sided polygon in the complex plane with the unique mathematical characteristic - you can shrink the number of vertices without changing its fundamental properties.
How can I contact you?