Uninstall Onavo Protect to Avoid Potential Internet Connectivity Issues
It looks like Onavo Protect is installed on your phone. On May 6, 2019, this app will be discontinued. Once this change takes place, phones that have Onavo Protect installed could lose internet access.
It's advised that you remove the app to avoid potential connectivity problems. In some cases, you might have to remove the VPN profile.
How to Uninstall Onavo Protect
- Find the Onavo Protect app icon on your phone's home screen
- Tap and hold the Onavo Protect app icon until an x appears in the upper left corner
- Tap the x, then tap Delete to confirm the app uninstall
If you experience any connectivity issues after removing the app, follow these instructions:
- Go to your phone's settings
- Tap General > Profiles
- Look for Onavo profile. Tap it if it appears on the list.
- Tap Remove or Delete Profile. You might be asked to enter your passcode.
- Restart your phone
- If you continue to experience issues at this point, open your phone's settings and tap General > Reset.
- Tap Reset Network Settings
If you experience any problems, email email@example.com